With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, February 21, 2011

Scrap That! WINNERS and March Sneak

 This is THE best kit yet and as the Scrap That! Kit Coordinator, I am involved in the upcoming kit selections, so I know they just keep getting more amazing leading up to Scrap That!'s one-year anniversary celebration in May. Anyways, we're talking about the March kit right now... OMGosh I almost died at all the Prima and amount of papers (better than it looks online) and all the... oh wow if I keep writing I'm gonna give it all away. This kit is JAMMED with goodness. Seriously, I think I could get 6 projects, maybe even 7, out of this kit (if I had more hours in a day to create, LOL). Seriously my fave since the start of the kit club and having a blast creating right now. Here is a sneak of what the DT has created to date and we still have a few more days until reveal on the 26th!




As for the recent contest and friendly rivalry with Tara... I lost by one lousy vote! But, on the bright side ROBIN SHAKOOR was the randomly drawn winner of the Scrap That! March kit. BTW, the guest designers were recently announced on the Scrap That! blog and you will see the following designers showcasing our kits over the next few months...

Tina Rutledge will be designing with the April/May kits
Robin Shakoor will be designing with the June/July kits
Melissa Vettorel will be designing with the August/September kits
After the September reveal, on August 26th, the Scrap That! community members will vote on which of these 3 lovely scrappers will remain on the Scrap That! Design Team for the rest of 2011. So exciting!

Now, I "grumbly" (LOL) ask that you pop on over to Tara's blog to see who won her Bo Bunny prize. Since she won the Scrap That! Designer Contest, she needs to draw for her promised blog candy. BUT before you go, I have decided that since my chipboard (that I was going to draw for if I "beat" Tara) would like still like a new home so... I will add it to a BIGGER blog candy giveaway that I will post on Tuesday. Until then, I will keep you in suspense.

2 comments:

Shona said...

ooooo I cant wait...candy yummmm :)

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

WOW! That's soooo generous of you!! Waiting in anticipation ;-)