With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, June 30, 2014

5 July kit designs - C'est Magnifique

Here are a few designs I made with the STUNNING July kit from C'est Magnifique. This is the first kit release with the new CM owner. Deonna has really put together a glorious July kit (featuring the fantastic brand new Blue Fern papers). Each month I receive the main kit and the flower add-on and these kits are so packed that I can easily create 5-7 projects!

click on images for larger views

My first layout features my favourite papers from the kit as well a a mixture of the gorgeous flowers in the main kit and from the flower add-on. I added a few doilies from my stash to soften around the photo but otherwise, all of the beautiful elements are in the kit. Gotta LOVE the pretty die cuts and crochet buttons!

Next is a layout using the fabulous teal and purple in the kit. I made the doily circle with plain cardstock and my MS circle punch (fantastic tool!). The details in these papers are so beautiful and make creating so easy!

There is such a great variety of fun embellishments and colours in the main kit to play with so I decided to make a few cards. On this first one I added a little heart doily from my stash.

My second card features more of the pretty die cut stickers and pretty papers.

For my third card, I decided to have some fun and make a double pinwheel. The embellishments in this kit are so fantastic for any type of project!

Here is a peek at the July main kit...

I just can't live without the monthly flower add-on!

STAY TUNED - I will be back tomorrow with one more project inspired by the kit sketch.

No comments: