With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Thursday, September 11, 2014

Card sets - C'est Magnifique Sept. Kit

I'm back today to share my last projects created with the stunningly beautiful and versatile "Nature's Journey" September kit from C'est Magnifique. The papers and flowers are to die for... so perfectly coordinated!

First, a card set with a beach feel to them. I used the fantastic ink and beautiful script stamp in the kit on plain white cardstock to create the background. Then, I added several layers of paper from the kit - easy breezy!

Here is another card set, again using the stamp and ink for the background. This set features lots of fussy cutting from the gorgeous papers. Lots of distressed layers on the cards for texture too.

Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today while I share my creations!

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Vicky, these are such beautiful cards! I love them! Lisa : )